Monday, October 26, 2009

This week's ideeli highlights


There are A LOT of sales going on this week on ideeli. Too many in fact for me to list them all in a timely manner. So, here are some highlights.



10/27/2009
Donald J. Pliner
Handbags
Save up to: 56%Off
Prices start at: $97

These are great handbags. I've seen them over at TJ Maxx occasionally for well over $150! So you might be able to find a good deal here.


10/28/2009
Tart
Contemporary
Save up to: 60%Off

Prices start at: $22
With prices starting at $22 you're bound to find a good deal!

10/28/2009
Donna Ricco
Dresses
Save up to: 58%Off
Prices start at: $55


I remember buying a Donna Ricco dress for my 8th grade semi-formal! I promise these styles are updated for 2009.


10/29/2009
Atelier
Suit Separates and Outwear
Save up to: 78%Off
Prices start at: $29


I love the look of this jacket. It would be perfect for the weather right now in Boston!

Gwyneth
Shoes
Save up to: 54%Off
Prices start at: $47


I will definitely be checking out this sale. Gwyneth Shoes are a line of comfortable shoes for real women. They believe a woman should not compromise comfort for fashion. They apparently have a patented comfort sole system in every pair. Plus they carry up to a size 14 women's! I wish more shoe companies had this philosophy!

Trilogy
Home
Save up to: 52%Off
Prices start at: $37


Find some great designer pillows for your home from Trilogy!

Remember, new sales start daily on ideeli.com at 11 am est and last for 48 hours!

To sign up for ideeli.com just click here!

No comments: